Terms and Conditions
These terms are between you and Integrated Landscape Services and govern our respective rights and obligations.
Integrated Landscape Services is licensed and insured. Please note that your use of any Integrated Landscape Services are also governed by our conditions of use and privacy notice, if you sign up with us, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements. Please read these Terms carefully.
1. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. All schedule changes are made through the office. In order for us to guarantee a schedule change, i.e. skip service, to get service or add extra services you MUST call before 6:00 p.m. the day prior to your regular service day. (If your lawn is serviced on Mondays you will need to call Saturday before 6:00 p.m.). If the call is received to skip service the day of the service and the crew shows up at your lawn, you will be charged (we will take the weather into consideration).
If you would like additional work on your property please fill out a work request located on our website or email email@example.com.
We observe national holidays and yards will be done a day earlier or later these weeks.
Additional fees might be incurred for excessively high grass and/or pet waste and debris.
$8/ bag- bagging fee
$15 pet waste removal
Accounts 30 days past due will be charged a $15 late fee and account holder will be auto-debited for full past due amount. If services are cancelled any outstanding balance will be auto-debited at that time.
1. We expect full payment on invoices upon receipt.
2. All accounts over 30 days will begin accruing a $15.00 per month late charge fee.
3. All accounts over 30 days receive a notification letter. If there is no response, the account is continued delinquent to 45 days, service will be discontinued. We will not resume the yard until the full amount is paid. When service is restored, we will require a check at the time of each service or advance payment. We do accept all major credit cards.
4. If you service is spotted for non or late payment, when service is resumed there will be an extra charge to get your lawn back in maintenance condition where necessary.
1. If your check is returned to us by your bank unpaid, there is a $25.00 returned check fee per check added to your account. You will receive a courtesy call when we receive the returned check and a notification letter.
2. If there is no response and/or the returned check and fee is not paid with 10 days of notifications, charges will be filed.
3. If your check is returned to us for no signature, there is a $5.00 check fee added to your account.
4. If payment is not received within 60 days, a mechanical lien will be placed on the property.
1. We will not take responsibility for any exposed wires, cables, electrical cables, etc. that are not installed properly and are cut or damaged by our equipment. If it is determined that damaged was caused by crew’s carelessness or negligence, ILS will assume responsibility.
2. We are not responsible for foreign matter left on the lawn, i.e. toys, hoses, paper, etc. Additional fee may be incurred if crew has to pick up and remove an excessive amount of debris to complete a service.
3. We are not responsible for containing pets on your property. Our crews will make every effort to make sure gates are closed but will not assume responsibility for your pets. Also, if there is a dog in the backyard on the scheduled service day and our crew feels threatened by the pet we will not mow the backyard.
4. Finally, when our crew arrives at your property, please make sure all children and pets are inside so they are not exposed to any debris that may
be thrown from the equipment.
SATISFACTION: If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your services, please contact 682-240-2630 within 24 hours to resolve the issue. We pride ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations and we want to keep communication open.